27,722 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Today this DongFeng! The previous owner made a beautiful painting on the dial 🥰

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Plant

The caseback:
Wood Watch Circle Auto part Nickel

Does anyone know the date on this piece? I've been having trouble finding a similar piece with the same font as the 'F' thats showing underneath the painting... The only one I could find is this NOS on Ebay. Is this some frankenstein / reissue / "NOS"? Mine has the ST5 movement (no stripes)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Wood

·
Registered
170 Posts
Today this DongFeng! The previous owner made a beautiful painting on the dial 🥰

View attachment 16672834

The caseback:
View attachment 16672852

Does anyone know the date on this piece? I've been having trouble finding a similar piece with the same font as the 'F' thats showing underneath the painting... The only one I could find is this NOS on Ebay. Is this some frankenstein / reissue / "NOS"? Mine has the ST5 movement (no stripes)

View attachment 16672906
It's new, and the needles are the same. Look at other products that have that second hand that is not consistent with the model.

·
Registered
216 Posts
PP homage with seconds hand replaced by star disk
Unfortunately star disk movement is jerky and uneven. But I've payed for it, so have to wear now :eek:

View attachment 16674127
Is ok as long as it keeps good time. Nobody will notice the stardisk jerky movement. But if it were a regular seconds hand, then that is a different story. Wear the watch in good health! 👍🏻🤩😷

Reactions: Serge_tm
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.