WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: WRUW Tuesday 14 October, 2014

went and watched Gravity in 3D today, such an amazing movie!! was really wowed by it and really loved it! totally worth watching!

then went to Starbucks, I love the Green Tea Frappuccino there! so I always have that. I hate Coffee. My wife and mom have the Pumpkin Spiced Frappuccino.

photo(14).JPG

I wore the King, my wife wore the Hypercolour

photo(15).JPG

photo(16).JPG

The only other G-Shock I spotted on someones wrist today was a Chinese guy who was wearing this:

DW6900SC-4_xlarge.png

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
This one the Xtreme DW-6900X-9CV
Funny, I was wearing a similar colored DW-069 or DW-6900 last week in Triple Eye Devil looks...

IMG_6913.jpg

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Funny, I was wearing a similar colored DW-069 or DW-6900 last week in Triple Eye Devil looks...

View attachment 1250782

Cheers,

Sjors
Yes that Bock beer enjoyment day. I was actually inspired by that post to bring out mine today!:-!:-d But if I remember correctly you should also have the Xtreme version that I have?(except yours is the Japanese T version) Or have you lost that one somewhere?:-d Speaking of lost pieces somewhere in a huge collection. Remember how I usually bring out the GC-1000-8 G-Shock as a candidate for the worst looking G ever in threads about the ugliest G-Shock? I do not think you have worn that piece for many years. So here is a challenge for ya... Just for fun try to find it and then wear it one day just for fun!:-d If it is out of battery then you also have an excuse to make a battery change YT video for it!:-!:-d

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
Heh heh, nice to see some people outside Japan also read my JP weblog ;-). Yes, I must have at least one silver and a bronze DW-6900X model somewhere. I think it is boxed, but I think I saw them recently, while searching for an other model. And you are right, Joakim, about that G-Cool mode. It's by far the strangest G-Shock around, and in my personal opinion it's quite ugly. I had been in doubt to do a 50 Gs on it, as it it a G-Shock. The worst thing on that model is the button operation. Those who complain that the Mudman (G(W)-9000 generation) buttons were too stiff, probably never had that model. Compared with that GC-1000 model, even a new born baby can operate a G-9000....

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
738 Posts
Pics are from yesterday... Many of you remember I crashed my RC plane (still @ the repair shop)... and many also remember that I said the F-91W was going to be my beater on the flying field.

Well, yesterday I came back with my first plane, the trainer, and the little F, both were really happy with each other ;)

Even the RC was very friendly with the F ;)

Happy Monday and indeed a great business week 4 everyone... Cheers!

Marcos :D

P.S.: excuse the pic-heavy post, but I just love the next shot :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 46 Posts