WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmt Janata with Urdu numbers. It was not born that way, or at least not with that dial color. Now there are frankenwatches and frankenwatches. This paintjob I find very nice, but I am almost 100% sure that that color did not exist in their assortment originally. Anyway, I like it, and don't have many green watches, and it was cheap as chips.
020718.jpg
020718b.jpg

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seeing no pics in the original post, trying to see if one will show up in a reply ...

After having posted this reply, where I do see a picture, I also see it int the original post. Getting weirder and weirder. Imgur does not seem to be very compatible with the forum software, unfortunately.

Nice watch, when I got that far.

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Seeing no pics in the original post, trying to see if one will show up in a reply ...

After having posted this reply, where I do see a picture, I also see it int the original post. Getting weirder and weirder. Imgur does not seem to be very compatible with the forum software, unfortunately.

Nice watch, when I got that far.
I can see them fine on my end both on my phone and on my laptop. I post on another watch forum as well and have no issues there either, very strange indeed. When I go to preview post they are there as well before posting.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can see them fine on my end both on my phone and on my laptop. I post on another watch forum as well and have no issues there either, very strange indeed. When I go to preview post they are there as well before posting.

Can I ask you, why you don't just upload directly to the forum? That seems to work every time for everybody? :)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Not sure how to do that, I would certainly give it a shot if I new how.

It is very simple really. Press the image icon in the tool bar:
Image1.jpg
Then browse to the location of your picture
Image2.jpg
Then press Upload file(s)
Image3.jpg
And hey, presto!

Some times you will see the picture in preview, some times you will se a reference to the picture, like so: , and the pictures will show up in the post after posting. If you have more than one picture in a post, the dialog box will present the "from url"-tab the second time and subsequent times, but you just click on the the "from computer"-tab to get back to that procedure.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
A good ways back after a night at the pub I made this purchase on the bay. Under the splash of colors and lines and angles there is a Seiko engine (me thinks). The watch has actually grown on me a bit. It photographs blue, but is really very purple. It also keeps good time and is extremely affordable.

J Springs by Seiko Instruments BEB080 Cal Y676 maybe based 7s movement. I'll wear it around the house this week. Take care.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Whim is a fickle mistress, but she leads me to try many, many straps on my Maratac Pilot, big, old style. Love this big, brushed stainless steel case, domed sapphire crystal, onion stem at four thirty, drilled lugs and incredible lume. One of my all time favorites, a gift from a very kind WUS member north of the equator.

IMG_20180525_040747.jpg

Today, it's on an Archer strap from the U.S. that is relatively thin but very strong. Distressed brown with quick release pins, it's a belter of a strap.

IMG_20180525_040751.jpg IMG_20180525_040830.jpg

No engraving on the buckle, but you can't always get what you want (allusion to an old Stones hit).

IMG_20180525_040756.jpg

A neighbor girl on her way to school which started back up today.

IMG_20180228_112228.jpg

Have a marvelous Monday and may it bring you some excitement and some joy. Do be kind to strangers.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Hmt Janata with Urdu numbers. It was not born that way, or at least not with that dial color. Now there are frankenwatches and frankenwatches. This paintjob I find very nice, but I am almost 100% sure that that color did not exist in their assortment originally. Anyway, I like it, and don't have many green watches, and it was cheap as chips.
View attachment 13267481
View attachment 13267485
I love that green! Good job, whoever did it. You have a good eye for color and good taste in watches--a good combination. Well done, my friend. Cheers, Charles

1 - 20 of 104 Posts