Registered
5,388 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418007872.217298.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Mudman Monday for me, with a new pickup. Those of you that recognize my screen name may realize that I am a big fan of the Joker. I've been after this one for a long time. Have a good week guys.

Pure awesomeness Scott. Love your persistency. One man one mission! Not an easy catch :) Extraordinary pick. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Pure awesomeness Scott. Love your persistency. One man one mission! Not an easy catch :) Extraordinary pick. Enjoy.

Many thanks. I know you know how this obsession is. I've told you many times how much I admire yours, and you have always encouraged me that it will happen.

Now on to the 1000BP Frogman. I will have it!...one day

·
Registered
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Many thanks. I know you know how this obsession is. I've told you many times how much I admire yours, and you have always encouraged me that it will happen.

Now on to the 1000BP Frogman. I will have it!...one day
Great that I could help a bit :) That makes me happy. Concerning the BP you will get it Scott:) 100% ! No doubt about it :)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Knives and Lint said

....Those of you that recognize my screen name may realize that I am a big fan of the Joker....

Every time i see The Joker in your great photos I have mixed feelings - I can see the artistic beauty of the character, however my mind always returns to James Holmes and the Colorado massacre. Unfortunately, some sick people merge fiction with reality.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts