WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Drinking games from around the world

Pennying (England)

At first glance, pennying appears to be a simple concept where all you have to do is sneak a penny into someone’s drink. That person is then obliged to finish the drink in one go in order to “save the drowning queen,” since British pennies have the queen’s face on them.In spite of its simple premise, pennying comes with a complex set of rules that must be adhered to in order to maintain tradition. For starters, would-be penniers are not allowed to participate unless they also have an alcoholic drink. Double pennying is not permitted, and if it happens, the second pennier must be the one to drink the beer.

Watch of the day is Timex T2N393 on a Strapsco Bund

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Early here, but a power outage woke us all up early. Kubby, if you're lurking out there in a tropical paradise, I would never had added so much yellow without your example. I do like my Seiko Atlas even if I don't know how the compass thing works. Love the colors.

P1070409.jpg

The bright yellow band always causes kind comments. Yellow is a popular color here.

P1070410.jpg

I can understand having 165 followers or so, but I have NO idea why there are over 12 million views on my Google+ page, but there they are.

Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 4.06.08 AM.jpg

Have a marvelous Monday and make it an upbeat kind of day. Start things off with a positive attitude and the week will fly by. Do be kind to everyone wearing yellow watches.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Certina DS First Titanium

CertinaEuroWr.JPG

1 - 20 of 88 Posts