WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I’m going to see if I can add a photo Here , after the fact , in ‘front’ of the text . ===TEST===Going to take me a while. So far, I ‘think‘ if you are putting in text and a photo, the text must precede the photo — is this correct? Confused in FL, but what else is new, lol, judg69.
PS- I am always on my iPad Pro and do not use Tapatalk. Any hints/help are welcome, judg69

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Well I’m sure I did it the ’long way’ ’wrong way’, but by using my stylus I was able to indicate where I wanted to ‘drop’ the photo. It will be a learning process for many of us I’m sure. Also as was mentioned earlier but I cannot remember by whom, click on the 3 vertical dots to edit your post. Whew!!!.........I’m tired!!........Going to nap now!, judg69

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yeah to be precise I try to be a one G guy, not necessarily fixated on specific model. My gw6900 is now packed up ready to be sold.
Ahhh, so you're a one G-Shock guy, but you rotate between models. Well, I have a feeling the 5610 will be a permanent mainstay in the collection. So you might end up being a two G-Shock guy, with one in rotation

"boys support boys"

21 - 40 of 50 Posts