WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KRSTBRRR_8003.jpg
Have been on the road all day yestrday (it's actually 00:30 now, so I opened a new thread). First I had to post my New Year Cards for selected old G-Shock Friends world wide. Just in time. Then we went to my sister in Berkel-Enschot, near Tilburg. My son had stayed there several days. I took a little detour to Belgium. I wanted to get some Gouden Carolus Christmas beer.
KRSTBRRR_8004.jpg
I was surprised there was not only Christmas beers, but also a load of imported beers from the US and other countries. So I bought a little bit more.
KRSTBRRR_01.jpg

KRSTBRRR_02.jpg
Winter Holidays season beer from Anchor Steam (San Francisco)
KRSTBRRR_03.jpg
No idea what this is, but the label looked nice.
KRSTBRRR_04.jpg
I of course know this beer and I actually have already several beers in stock, but there was a nice little extra. I am a sucker for the pink elephants...
KRSTBRRR_07.jpg
I wanted to beg for one, but I just got it from the charming lady...
KRSTBRRR_08.jpg

KRSTBRRR_05.jpg
Very cool catch. Mikkeller "Santa's Little Helper". Spicy beer, aged on barrels. Left on cognac barrels, right on Grand Marnier. You have to pay a little extra for these bottles.
KRSTBRRR_06.jpg

KRSTBRRR_10.jpg

Now enjoying an aged Gouden Carolus Classic and a piece of my Chocolate Salami, I made yesterday.

KRSTBRRR_8005.jpg

G-Shock to enjoy me on the long rides today: Khaki Rangeman

KRSTBRRR_09.jpg

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn that chocolate salami looks good.
It's actually quite simple. There are many ways to make this. I got inspired by Woody, the founder of Sneaker Freaker. We seem not only to share the passion of G-Shocks, but also a taste for chocolate!

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk.

·
Moderator Omega and Apple Forum
3,685 Posts
Funy you should mention Salami Sjors.
Ever since I heard about a certain Salami company opening back up for business I can crave nothing else..
A childhood staple but the factory went up in flames in 2006.. Now combining this with chocolate sounds like something I need to do somehow.

Back to watches, for the bulk of the day may I present the Square.

Later Il'l be seeing 2013 off with this one

Have a happy new-year guys!!

Chibatastic

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
My favourite for today, it will be with me until 00:00 and on... and on and on :)

And this is what happened yesterday, thanks to whoever invented camera phones |>

Some crazy little bird decided my hand would be good resting spot and just slept for a few minutes :-d I can't say that happened to me before...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts