WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
31,223 Posts
I thought I'd kick off Tuesday with this colourful Spinnaker Bradner.

What do you plan on wearing today?

It’s Sunday here Russ.......you Ozzie’s that far ahead??

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Pssst..............

One's smaller than the other :p

And they're not the same colour either.

But.......................I love 'em.
I do have blue Ball. I'm making it public now.

·
Premium Member
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Tuesday, ehh... seems Russ1965 is secretly a time traveler, now just tell us those lotto numbers please :) I just arrived from Thursday as unarguably proven by the date on my watch... time machines have nice seats but the onboard meal is atrocious...9 quatloos for a pack of peanuts, and the mayo on my turkey sandwich was basically non existent, yeesh.

·
Premium Member
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not drink related then Russ? :p

I'm just knackered - over 10 hours of mainly motorway driving with 3 short pit stops. Haven't even got the energy to size the bracelet on my new arrival...
Strange as it may sound, I do not drink alcohol.

Have seen it cause damage to very near and dear ones and vowed, many years ago, that I'd never touch a drop.

At 55, I'm proud to say that I haven't succumbed to temptation.

·
Premium Member
7,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tuesday, ehh... seems Russ1965 is secretly a time traveler, now just tell us those lotto numbers please :) I just arrived from Thursday as unarguably proven by the date on my watch... time machines have nice seats but the onboard meal is atrocious...9 quatloos for a pack of peanuts, and the mayo on my turkey sandwich was basically non existent, yeesh.
View attachment 15859029
I love this quirky Enicar.

Will shortly post my second wristie to make amends for the faux-pas with the first post today.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Strange as it may sound, I do not drink alcohol.

Have seen it cause damage to very near and dear ones and vowed, many years ago, that I'd never touch a drop.

At 55, I'm proud to say that I haven't succumbed to temptation.
The only problem is, as a teetootaller when you wake up in the morning, its the best you're going to feel all day :devilish: It is however good for your social life as people always like a designated driver :p

Tbh I don't overdo it as don't do hangovers very well.

Same age as me BTW.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts