WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, thank you @Brummie for stepping up to assist with yesterday's thread.

It's lovely to see some of our regulars back in fine form and the return of my good friend @LauraLovesWatches

Sunday's here, weather's unchanged, but it's the weekend so............ let's get the show on the road.

Kicking off my Sunday with the SPB245.

WRUW?

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts

It's lovely to see some of our regulars back in fine form and the return of my good friend @LauraLovesWatches

Sunday's here, weather's unchanged, but it's the weekend so............ let's get the show on the road.

WRUW?

Good to be back :)

·
Premium Member
33,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
Zenith, breitling,nomos glashutte, Corum Aquastsar deepstar
2,957 Posts

WRUW?

How many Seikos do you have?

·
Premium Member
Zenith, breitling,nomos glashutte, Corum Aquastsar deepstar
2,957 Posts
My heartiest congratulations on the latest acquisition, Spike !

Lovely, lovely, lovely...................
Thanks... I've wanted one of these forever.... it's got a beautiful feel on the wrist...my wad is shot, time to sell off the old cheaper watches and consolidate My collection. After that I'm only hunting big game 🎯

·
Premium Member
33,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks... I've wanted one of these forever.... it's got a beautiful feel on the wrist...my wad is shot, time to sell off the old cheaper watches and consolidate My collection. After that I'm only hunting big game 🎯
I've been there, a few times along my collecting journey, only to come back to the affordables, time and again.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts