WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

## WRUW on 03 July 2022? ##

11K views 401 replies 188 participants last post by  tjb42 
#1 ·
Firstly, thank you @Brummie for stepping up to assist with yesterday's thread.

It's lovely to see some of our regulars back in fine form and the return of my good friend @LauraLovesWatches

Sunday's here, weather's unchanged, but it's the weekend so............ let's get the show on the road.

Kicking off my Sunday with the SPB245.

WRUW?

See less See more
#4 ·
Firstly, thank you @Brummie for stepping up to assist with yesterday's thread.

It's lovely to see some of our regulars back in fine form and the return of my good friend @LauraLovesWatches

Sunday's here, weather's unchanged, but it's the weekend so............ let's get the show on the road.

Kicking off my Sunday with the SPB245.

WRUW?

Good to be back :)

#27 ·
Did the dive watch hater wear . . . a dive watch?!

Sleeve Waist Thigh Wood Street fashion

Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Font

#34 ·
I have been enjoying my new Santos on the strap, but now I am wearing it on the bracelet. Changing back and forth is a snap with the quick change system they provide. The bracelet or strap just snap in or out with the push of a little bar. The smart bracelet adjustment system is amazing also. You just push a little button on any link with the provided little stylus and pop the link out or back in. This is not a cheap watch, but I think Cartier gives you a lot of features including a super thin, in-house designed and built automatic movement. It is continuing to keep really good time for me.

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Everyday carry

Yellow Grass Gadget Natural material Gas

Watch Analog watch Arm Gesture Everyday carry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.