WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 258 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I’ll be honest, Russ - I think that’s the first Rolex I’ve actually had my heart skip a beat over. I’ve always been a little Meh about Rolex. (Not the quality and craftsmanship, mind you, just the look of them).

this one - wow, might have to hunt one down… or come visit you to “borrow” it for a while… 😘
I searched for this watch for approximately 5 years and when I located it, couldn't afford the asking price as I was in the throes of a messy, acrimonious and very expensive divorce from my wife of 3 decades.

I kept an eye on it, hoping against hope that someone else wouldn't beat me to it.

A couple of years later, I'd saved up around 75% of the asking price (listed on 3 sites at approx similar prices) and thought I'd reach out to the vendor.

Long story short, he agreed to sell it to me at what I could afford.... 😃

·
Registered
236 Posts
The rain's been falling heavily and incessantly for over 12 hours.............and I, slept through the alarm :giggle:

Kicking off the fourth weekday with my Thunderbird from 1960.

WRUW?

What exactly is model? I like this one. And im not s big ROLEX guy. Mainly looks nothing more. But she is game changer.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Reactions: Russ1965

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Reactions: Mr.V1984

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Here's what Brisbane looks like this morning................:eek:

We're getting very wet:

I think I see a duck in that photo ya got there Russ:)

·
Premium Member
13,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Good morning everyone!

Still raining copiously here. Not great for our beach holiday but it does beat staying in the office looking at a screen….!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J

I'm saddened to read about your water-logged holiday at the beach.

Guess you've now got more time for some of those indoor adult games..........

41 - 60 of 258 Posts