WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow.............I'm blown away by the volume of responses to yesterday's thread.

The banter was exceptional..........and I'd like to thank Messrs FOO and WANG for their contributions.

You guys made it all the more entertaining as relative new-comers to the thread.

Thank you to everybody as always, for helping make this thread a successful one.

I was up earlier than usual today, so kicked things off with this lovely Skyliner:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Fresh from the AD! Got my hands on this beauty less than 15 mins ago! Absolutely loving it! 😍😊
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
It's not easy to come up with something on the same watch over and over again, so today, I'm just going to say, I really like this watch more than I ever thought I would.

Wood Tobacco Red Ingredient Cuisine

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wow.............I'm blown away by the volume of responses to yesterday's thread.

The banter was exceptional..........and I'd like to thank Messrs FOO and WANG for their contributions.

You guys made it all the more entertaining as relative new-comers to the thread.

Thank you to everybody as always, for helping make this thread a successful one.

I was up earlier than usual today, so kicked things off with this lovely Skyliner:

Beautiful Skyliner! I wish I could go back in time and shop for a vintage Seiko - really timeless designs all around.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Congratulations !!

How long were you on a wait list for this beauty?
Actually not much at all. I casually spoke to my AD beginning of Dec 2021. And I got the watch today. So about a month, out of which Rolex was closed for 15 days due to the holidays.
I recently moved cities and always thought it would take time to build a rapport with a new AD. So never tried before. If I had known it was so easy, I would have gone sooner and got it last year itself! Sort of kicking myself as would have saved $1000 that way!
Oh well! 🤷🏻😊

·
Premium Member
18,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually not much at all. I casually spoke to my AD beginning of Dec 2021. And I got the watch today. So about a month, out of which Rolex was closed for 15 days due to the holidays.
I recently moved cities and always thought it would take time to build a rapport with a new AD. So never tried before. If I had known it was so easy, I would have gone sooner and got it last year itself! Sort of kicking myself as would have saved $1000 that way!
Oh well! 🤷🏻😊
That's a great news story for the rest of the year..............

Well done.

1 - 20 of 369 Posts