WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
I confess the Oris's that kicked off today's thread, or is multiple Orises called an Ori?...are on my short list for potential pick ups if a deal can be had on Friday. Time will tell.
Anyhoo...This one is for my buddy Jim @Tickclic
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Material property

·
Registered
625 Posts

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Today it's the Eterna KonTiki Diver...

View attachment 17048365
OH OH HA WOW,
SSEEEENNNNSSEEETTTTIIIIIIOOOOOONNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAALLLLLL.
obviously I am not Biased in any way 🙏🙏.😂😂
thank you for sharing , this one also needs to be shared on ETERNA WRIST SHOTS,
Made my day.
G

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Everyday carry

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Watch Gesture Finger Wrist Material property

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Everyday carry

New arrival. Ref. C032.851.11.057.02. 41mm case, 11 thick, 48mm between the ends of the lugs, 20mm between the lugs. Very similar dimensions to an Aquaterra, except it’s quartz, so it’s slightly thinner. It’s water resistant to 200m, has a HAQ quartz movement that claims +/- ten seconds per year. Sapphire glass, anti-reflective treatment on the underside. I usually choose watches with at least a 42mm case, but this is close, and the lack of a moving/marked bezel makes it look and wear more like a slightly larger watch. I took a comparison photo with a 43mm diver.

Butterfly clasp, which I generally avoid, but I bought this to serve as a nicer watch than the divers I most often wear and think the style works for that purpose. over the summer, in the water, it will be on a dive strap. on an 8/14 inch wrist, i removed one link to size it; it has one half link on either side of the clasp, but removing one of those made it feel a little too tight. Lots of independent moving pieces on the bracelet, so it fits nicely. The second hand has a decent-sized ’counterweight’ on the counter side, something I hadn’t noted before purchase. With the Arabic numeral at twelve and the triangular dial markers, it’s a little like a Longines Conquest and Omega Aquaterra had a kid. A kid that isn’t overly bright; I charged the lume - it’s ok, nothing special. I like the hint of green, the second hand and a line of the dial text.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

21 - 40 of 384 Posts