WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Season greetings! It's almost 1 am in the morning on the 25th from where I'm at (Ahmedabad, India), so Merry Christmas everyone!! I brought along my Christmas watch (what else but a X'mas Jason!) for this trip, just to bask in the festive mood lol. Have a wonderful day folks! =D

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Hi everyone! Season greetings! It's almost 1 am in the morning on the 25th from where I'm at (Ahmedabad, India), so Merry Christmas everyone!! I brought along my Christmas watch (what else but a X'mas Jason!) for this trip, just to bask in the festive mood lol. Have a wonderful day folks! =D

Awesome! Merry Christmas bro! And welcome to the Starscream time zone! Lol cool to see DEL on the watch.. Was hoping you would strap this one on today! Man 1st NYC, then Paris and now here! Lucky you get to travel so much!! Christmas here is a little boring when compared to SE Asia but I hope you have a good one!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Merry Christmas bro! And welcome to the Starscream time zone! Lol cool to see DEL on the watch.. Was hoping you would strap this one on today! Man 1st NYC, then Paris and now here! Lucky you get to travel so much!! Christmas here is a little boring when compared to SE Asia but I hope you have a good one!

haha thanks and u too! Definitely gonna head out, wear this watch in DEL timezone, high and proud when I wake up! Travelling for work isn't as good as it is..but making the best out of it! Yeah, it's a little on the low...I didn't even spot a Christmas tree in the lobby lol. Have a good day bro!

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
haha thanks and u too! Definitely gonna head out, wear this watch in DEL timezone, high and proud when I wake up! Travelling for work isn't as good as it is..but making the best out of it! Yeah, it's a little on the low...I didn't even spot a Christmas tree in the lobby lol. Have a good day bro!
yeah, I would expect Ahmedabad to not have much when it comes to christmas decor etc.. I've never been there though. It's different here in the capital.. took a few pics today and a few days ago as well:

1.JPG

4.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

13.JPG

17.JPG

DSC08835.JPG

DSC08837.JPG

DSC08855.JPG

my tree:

21.JPG

23.JPG

24.JPG

Oh, and when I got home today, I had a surprise email from Casio India!

free g.jpg

you guys remember my tiger pics I posted a while ago on here? It won me a free G-Shock in their contest! lol.. no idea which G it is.. but it was a damn good Christmas surprise from them.. I need to fill up forms and stuff, will probably get it next year. I won the lovers collection 6900 from them in a Valentines day contest as well, earlier this year. So 3 free G's this year! hope they give me something good.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts