WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks much appreciated, it’s a unique complication and super smooth when engaging it. So the alligator 🐊 strap was custom made by JacobStraps from Spain, his work is amazing, it takes time as he’s busy but definitely well worth it 😎👍🏽.
I will definitely check him out. Thx!!

Reactions: oOCon_Tiempo_ModaOo

·
Registered
30 Posts
It's deceivingly simple but it's ideal as a GADA: it's super legible because of the high contrast dial; enough detail with the machining of the bezel and the crown; a super comfortable bracelet with the unique single pusher clasp release; and a spot of colour with the red-tipped seconds hand.
I haven't seen this watch in-person yet, but fancy it for the same reasons you mentioned, @naganaga - what other models did you consider when evaluating this purchase? Do you wear it exclusively with the bracelet? If not, what straps do find yourself wearing most-consistently? Cheers!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I haven't seen this watch in-person yet, but fancy it for the same reasons you mentioned, @naganaga - what other models did you consider when evaluating this purchase? Do you wear it exclusively with the bracelet? If not, what straps do find yourself wearing most-consistently? Cheers!
At the time I picked this up, I was looking for a standard propilot model. The options were between this and larger propilot watches at 44-45mm which were not a true option for my small wrist. This one is 41mm with compact

I picked this up pre-owned, and it hadn't been used much, so it was an easy decision to make.

I wear it only on the bracelet mainly because it's super comfortable, fits perfectly, and I keep all my other pilots on leather or canvas. It's potentially a strap monster though.

Instagram: Login • Instagram

261 - 280 of 280 Posts