WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

## WRUW on Friday 17 March 2023? ## TGIF Edition !

11K views 379 replies 223 participants last post by  50sbubbleback 
#1 ·
Good Morning Watch Fans everywhere !

We've made it through our working week, well, almost :cool:

I'm thankful to the Man above for guiding me safely through another week of hell on earth.

Let's kick off Friday's Shenanigans, shall we?

I'll start off with my 1960 T-Bird.

WRUW?

See less See more
Discussion starter · #74 ·
Friday funnies:

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.

The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?

Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap.

Discussion starter · #96 ·
Uuugggg! I dropped my Glycine today and now the hr hand was not moving when I went to set it....it finally bit and is moving, but now the watch changes the date at 1600 hrs. Off to the watch guy. Darn it. Now that I have the mesh bracelet it's become a favorite. Poop!!! 💩💩💩💩💩.
Might be just a minor readjustment of the hand(s) Keith !

Look forward to an update with crossed fingers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.