WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
20,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Apex 1000m for me on the start of the new month.

WRUW??

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am not an overly sentimental person, but I found this today when I was looking for something else, this is a watch that brings back fond memories and I will keep forever. Grandmom and grandpop bought me this when I was in high school (circa 1991). Usually grandmom handled the gifts, but I know grandpop had to play a part, because Armitron was made in the U.S.. Just needed a new gasket, strap, and battery.
Steve

·
Premium Member
3,369 Posts
#13 a moment ago

what vintage carhartt wear you on?
I have quite a collection of Carhartt Henley style short sleeve pocket tee shirts; I believe 16 or so, in all different colors, among them several shades of blue. I also have several Dickies and Red Head Henley style short sleeve pocket tee shirts also in all different colors. The tee shirts are not vintage but all purchased within the last two years or so. Not sure of the year of the Olma watch; possibly from the 1940's or so?
Joe

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Good morning, hope you are all well

Calll me Mr. Boring today and for the rest of the weekend. I'm continuing to sport the Geckota G-01 Vintage style "Dive" watch.

I tried another single run leather Zulu in Brown, not that the colour stands out...

But, what I've settled on is also a purchase option from Watch Gecko and I happen to have bought two or three of them as they actually fit! as well as being rather a good wearing strap.
So now its on A tropic.

Please excuse the dust it sure wasn't that noticeable at the time.

As I say, I could have bought it on this but, would you believe, The Good lady saw it on the Ostrich leg strap and took a fancy to that for one of her watches! What can you do?...

Stay healthy.

Take it easy.

K.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts