WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I slept with this watch on, guess which one?

photo(3).JPG

this pic was taken under 5 blankets!! lol

photo.PNG

slept with my hands out of the blanket.. now it's frozen. 2 cold.. don't want to get out of bed. I really hate winter.

I have something G-Shock related planned for today, hope it works out! *Fingers Crossed*

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Celsius or Fahrenheit?

We had -18F here last weekend (-27.7C)

Finally got my kids to wear some winter clothes.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Celsius or Fahrenheit?

We had -18F here last weekend (-27.7C)

Finally got my kids to wear some winter clothes.
Celsius.. lol which is bad enough for me.. don't think I would survive -27.7C!!!

frozen-man.jpg

our houses are not built for the winter.. I don't even have a heater to keep me warm.. I've been using my wife's hairdryer to warm my hands. lol

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Around noon, I put Rangeman outside to see if they agreed with the analog thermometer and they rebelled, blanking out the temp!

The time on the analog is incorrect....a broken Timex clock!....but the temp is accurate.

·
Registered
28,222 Posts
Celsius.. lol which is bad enough for me.. don't think I would survive -27.7C!!!

View attachment 1325692

our houses are not built for the winter.. I don't even have a heater to keep me warm.. I've been using my wife's hairdryer to warm my hands. lol
I feel with you starscream. HK slightly better, 14C and sunny. Heaters are on:) Stay tight bro :)

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Blue KING in Da House...

GXW-56E-1 for me today, it went dead so I had to charge it for 2 weeks under the kitchen counter light (the only light in the house that are always on 24/7). It really takes long to get from dead to full when no good sunlight are available!. It went dead because I had it face down for over 6 months. I do not know why I have not worn my great King for so long. It is such a great G and one of my faves (perhaps this is a sign I have too many G's when great pieces are not getting worn, perhaps I must sell some hehe:-d)

King in the Holidays spirit... Love it!:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
slept with my hands out of the blanket.. now it's frozen. 2 cold.. don't want to get out of bed. I really hate winter.
Me too... Hate winter... like this: +10°C, mud, rain in the last night...

There must be much snow, ice, and at least -10°C...

But I can understand, You don't like it - some customers from India had visited our factory in winter once: some of them never took they coats off, even in the office...

Another thinnie today

pc2888146ccca.jpg

PS. just have looked at the thermometer - there is +16°C in the sun...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I slept with this watch on, guess which one?

this pic was taken under 5 blankets!! lol

I have something G-Shock related planned for today, hope it works out! *Fingers Crossed*
very funny story, you should have worn a romanticator maybe.....

1 - 20 of 53 Posts