Registered
25,596 Posts

·
Registered
23,635 Posts
Very nice. I love those Hamiltons.
Joe
Cheers.

Hard to capture with my (Restricted) photographic skills but the grey sunburst dial is quite stunning.

Reactions: cottontop

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Great combo! I’ve seen a few baseball glove straps, but this is the first baseball leather strap I’ve seen.
Thanks a lot. I got the strap made by a fella on Instagram. I wanted the strap a bit thicker. So the strap is lined with leather from a baseball mitt.

Sent from my toilet using Kakatalk. Flushed with only a single wipe.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Got my dad an NDC MN strap for his birthday to put on his RM Citizen. The original strap is wabi af. Took the original keeper off it and put it it on the MN strap along with an additional canvas keeper. Keeps the excess strap in place nicely

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Well, since I haven't been posting for a while, I thought it is time to show my latest watch. ARES Diver-1. This is an interesting watch. Very high visibility, even from a shallow angle. Solid stainless steel bezel. Blinding lume that lasts all night, and a count down bezel. Also. It's quartz. I put it on a Marathon carbon fiber textured rubber strap. So comfortable. Reminds me of my Sinn UX SDR in looks and wearability. This has become my daily wear watch. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Akitadog from the WET coast of BC Canada

101 - 120 of 122 Posts