·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Haha you cheater, not Sunday yet in Florida! :-d

Me I am still and will still be wearing this since I have not worn it for so long(here in Sweden it is past midnight so not cheating lol :-d )

Yup the GXW-56E-1 Blue KING Love it...:p:p:p

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
DW-5030C

The only reason I have this watch is because I wanted a new spare bezel for the GW-T5030C (they are the only two watches with this bezel color lettering and Casio discontinued the resin on both models). So as soon as I got it, I removed the bezel and tucked it away for storage. But then, what was I going to do with the watch? I considered a stealthed black bezel, but then I opted to paint a normal DW-5600E bezel. I think it came out nice, looks pretty close to the original (I have to study it closely under bright light to tell the difference). Under camera flash, it appears more orange than brown, but in normal light it is very close. So here it is with the painted bezel.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
photo(7).JPG

waiting for postman to get here.. Today being Sunday, not sure if he will show up.. he has in the past though.

I'm praying he shows up tomorrow instead.. cause then I will close Casio's 30th Anniversary year with a 30th Anniversary watch, and it will be my 30th G-Shock and I will get it on the 30th! so 30-30-30-30! haha

from the tracking it looks like I've been hit with customs.. just hope it's a reasonable amount. *fingers crossed*

and really hope it's not Devastated like my last Japan order! lol Hope the box doesn't look like it's been hit with Lightning or something. ;-)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388329420.902296.jpg
Trying to make a Salame di Cioccolate,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388329459.985625.jpg
But there is a hairy ball on my recipe, randomly choosing other food.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388329558.317629.jpg
Wearing my Daruma Kiks shirt with my pink Crazy Colors
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388329597.684232.jpg

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts