WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,087 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
I hope you guys are still enjoying your weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
For some time one of my fave Froggy’s I guess a cool one for surfing @johnny.bravus

My girlfriend rocking her GWF-D1000mb-3jf Master In Marine Blue ..
It sure is, brother! Come to Brazil 🇧🇷 to surf 🏄‍♂️ with me and I´ll borrow you a board that matches this color just fine. 💙
Awesome Froggy your girlfriend took. 👏 Take good care of her. :love: And of your girlfriend also. 😹 LOL

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I hope you guys are still enjoying your weekend!!! Some folks have to even work Sundays to rock Gs, beats beach stalking any day!!! Have a blessed Sunday f17 😃
View attachment 15561017
Besides you r sending that lovely Protrek to Mr. T - Pitty the Fool!-, I´ll send you good vibes from my longboard at the water with my red mudman.

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,922 Posts
Besides you r sending that lovely Protrek to Mr. T - Pitty the Fool!-, I´ll send you good vibes from my longboard at the water with my red mudman.
Thank you @johnny.bravus!! At the moment I need all the vibes that you can muster as I have been standing in one spot for the last 6 hours!!! Major varicose veins, Pitty the Fool!! 😢

·
Registered
589 Posts
Unshocking with the Perrelet today. No matter how cool you think your G is, it’ll never be as cool as this and have a spinning dial ;)

21 - 40 of 84 Posts