WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
We're just receiving Sunday here... Pics of the old-new G-Lide... Wish again I had a real camera to really appreciate all the cool stuff my friend Gerard has in his place.

Tom, tell Cookie she has a new friend, Bam Bam; all, friends and family, we're wishing for her rapid recovery!

Happy Sunday 4 everyone... Cheers,
Marcos :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28,247 Posts
What a sweet buddy your Bam Bam. Already sent the photo. No need waiting for Cookie's approval - she will like him very much :) Cool we got now Calvin from San Francisco, Cosmo and Bam Bam from La Tierra del Sol Venezuela and Cookie from Hong Kong/ China. Awesome:) and thanks so much for the recovery wishes. That will help :)

getting better and better. 75% recovery but still hurts.

And Frankie's Sunday G ...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Both my Wife & Myself love a multitude of colors that even our Daughter's Birthday Cake, we had to have it in Rainbow Colors. Wore this watch last night for her Birthday Celebration and I thought to take a photo of both my Watch & My Daughter's Birthday Cake. Am wearing the same watch today still. Hope you like it :)

DSC_8125_Wind_Cropped.jpg

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Both my Wife & Myself love a multitude of colors that even our Daughter's Birthday Cake, we had to have it in Rainbow Colors. Wore this watch last night for her Birthday Celebration and I thought to take a photo of both my Watch & My Daughter's Birthday Cake. Am wearing the same watch today still. Hope you like it :)

View attachment 1249781
Happy Birthday to her! :)

that cake looks amazing! yummy!! did you make it or buy it? is every layer a different flavour?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts