WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Its been a long time and good to be back with a DB Frog.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Dear Mates, first and foremost, my apologies in advance for the pics I'm about to post of my RR-6930 (they are awful) but I reckon it was better to post these and come clear about my situation since I was the one inviting for a trend WRUW.

I'm in the middle of a moving from one city to another, still in Venezuela (moving for various reasons to long to explain)... Again, since I was the one inviting for a trend WRUW, to honor my word/compromise, I asked a neighbor that I care about a lot (a good friend from 11 years living in the same apartment's building) to go to my place -she has keys just in case...- and to FaceTime with me with my RR so I can take some print-screen and post today rather than just leave for the moment without saying a word.

For this trip I just brought 4 watches and the rest are still in the city I'm moving from (with most of my stuff), and I'm stuck for one more week in the city I'm moving to... TBH, @ the moment I'm living in neither, I feel like a Ping-Pong ball ;)

Still some time to kill before is Thursday here in Venezuela, and I'm actually have this in my wrist -->

Once more, my excuses for not accomplishing the task in matter properly... But the truth was honored, which is a relief for me and my OCD Brain!

My best wishes 2 all... Cheers!
Marcos :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

1 - 20 of 70 Posts