·
Registered
1,999 Posts

Love this one! What’s PPW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being

Love this one! What’s PPW?

I am from Green Bay, Wisconsin in the US so I was born a Green Bay Packer Fan. This watch was the Packer Power Watch worn on game days in the superstitious belief my wearing the watch could affect the outcome of a game. In recent years I've cooled to the NFL so I don't really have any rituals as I am no longer invested in NFL football. I put this on as a lark yesterday and damned if the team didn't snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat just last night. PPW indeed!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Being

I am from Green Bay, Wisconsin in the US so I was born a Green Bay Packer Fan. This watch was the Packer Power Watch worn on game days in the superstitious belief my wearing the watch could affect the outcome of a game. In recent years I've cooled to the NFL so I don't really have any rituals as I am no longer invested in NFL football. I put this on as a lark yesterday and damned if the team didn't snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat just last night. PPW indeed!
Thanks for explaining, I can see why, especially with the green strap and yellow dial. Go Packers!

This was one of my first automatic watches. I’ve done a few dives with it and once wore it overnight in an underwater habitat. Many have come and gone since, but I kept this one as a reminder of where it started.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts