WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I really like my Parnis vintage PAM Radiomir homage, but I seem to only be able to take crap pictures of it. I would post it more if I could capture how good it really looks. It's big at 47mm and strap changes are a challenge, but I wear it at least once a week.

IMG_20160608_150642.jpg

It's on a TerraCare strap with double-tongued buckle that I really like.

IMG_20160608_150617.jpg

My son saw I was a little down yesterday and brought me these from our yard. I can't remember the instructions exactly, but I think you put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up. Something about a doctor not being much help, I think.

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 6.54.14 AM.jpg

My son knows how to brighten my day. Being kind to others will do that, too. Thanks for all the great pictures of watches every day--even those taken in the bathroom. You guys are great.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Goodmorning guys,

After the new arrival yesterday we've been taking things quite fast. Too fast maybe. Because we've already been to bed with eachother haha.

When I was walking Ben yesterday evening for his last round I couldn't help but think, why would one ever need another watch if you have this. Of course for a WIS I can think of a million reasons. But just one watch, I think this checks most of the boxes for a great all round watch.

Obviously the Turtle Coke again

Happy Thursday my friends, we're almost there! Be good!

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Good morning.

I've got just two words to say to you, Bishop, "Nilsson,Schmilsson" and if your lad paid more than a Dime for that Coconut, he was fleeced.

A sad, yet still interesting fact about that particular artiste. He had several personal battles with 'Substances" and Ill health into his later life. He retired peacefully to bed with his third wife, Una on the evening of January 14th 1994. She has claimed that he kissed her and told her he loved her before they fell asleep.

He died in the night of his second Heart attack.

On a lighter note. I'm keeping the 'Poon on me wrist for a second day. We're bonding.
DSCF0010.JPG

Here we are Bonding over a snifter... I may have had a tad more...
Photo on 08-06-2016 at 18.29.jpg

I'm off for a lie down.

Take it easy

K.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts