1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Sad News about James Avery passing away yesterday.. James Avery, star of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,' dies at 68 - CNN.com

Most ppl will remember him from the The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.. I never liked that show though.. to me he will always be the one true Shredder. He was the voice of Shredder in the original TMNT cartoon and I was a huge Shredder fan growing up.. may he Rest In Peace.

1531834_10202172948657551_66700641_n.jpg

photo(10).JPG

anyways, on a different note, I've been unable to sleep the whole night.. I have to go to the Casio HQ in a few hrs to pick up a G-Shock I won in a contest, Only thing is..I have no idea what they will be giving me and I've been going crazy trying to think what it will be.. I've been picturing all sorts of scenarios in my head.. I really hate surprises. lol Just hope it's something good and something that I will wear. Will update what I get later on.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
WP_003367.jpg
Back to work today, back to business.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
photo(12).JPG

Outside Casio HQ.. it's a small building, 2 floors office.

waiting in the reception area..

photo(13).JPG

Got my new G!

photo(11).jpg

photo(14).JPG

G-Shock No.31! I call it the GLX150- Cookies & Cream.. it's a nice cream coloured watch, something that I have not seen Casio do 2 often.. am struggling to think of another cream coloured watch.. anyways, the buttons are brown and parts of the face is brown..

photo(15).jpg

awesome cream and brown watch ruined by that damn blue light!! it really annoys me when everything doesn't match and the backlight just looks out of place.. could have gone with white or even orange.. same problem with the Eminem.. the Vito also has a blue light but I like it on that cause it matches the watch.

DSC09111.JPG

cool brown buttons that look like cookies to me..

Overall I'm happy with the watch, I'm glad they gave me something that I would wear, nice unique colour.. even my wife likes it.. Plus I like the GLX150's.. so it's been a good day!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Outside Casio HQ.. it's a small building, 2 floors office.

waiting in the reception area..

Got my new G!

G-Shock No.31! I call it the GLX150- Cookies & Cream.. it's a nice cream coloured watch, something that I have not seen Casio do 2 often.. am struggling to think of another cream coloured watch.. anyways, the buttons are brown and parts of the face is brown..

View attachment 1331253

awesome cream and brown watch ruined by that damn blue light!! it really annoys me when everything doesn't match and the backlight just looks out of place.. could have gone with white or even orange.. same problem with the Eminem.. the Vito also has a blue light but I like it on that cause it matches the watch.

cool brown buttons that look like cookies to me..

Overall I'm happy with the watch, I'm glad they gave me something that I would wear, nice unique colour.. even my wife likes it.. Plus I like the GLX150's.. so it's been a good day!
HA ! Nice!

I got that one some time last year after Chris the Hawaiian surfer devil made me get one GLX after the next with his damn photo presentations... o|o|o|o|o|o|

not a color i would usually buy but when you have it, it is actually quite nice! on a calm day, I will deliberately wear it sometimes, because it is for e a "calm" watch..

also I do in fact like the blue backlight... same as in the black and in the white in4mation models...

great catch, starscream!!|>|>|>

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
HA ! Nice!

I got that one some time last year after Chris the Hawaiian surfer devil made me get one GLX after the next with his damn photo presentations... o|o|o|o|o|o|

not a color i would usually buy but when you have it, it is actually quite nice! on a calm day, I will deliberately wear it sometimes, because it is for e a "calm" watch..

also I do in fact like the blue backlight... same as in the black and in the white in4mation models...

great catch, starscream!!|>|>|>
Thanks!
How many G's you at bro? Don't think I've ever seen a post with all your G's.. you didn't show up for the G-Shocker count thing either.. haha in the 100's?? would love to see your collection sometime! I like the blue backlight, just not on this watch.. annoys me when it doesn't match up.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts