WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the battery changed and pressure tested today, and thought maybe I'd wear my Dive Master 500 for a day before hiding it back in it's drawer.

This was my first of four Dive Master 500s, having added a PVD quartz with black dial and bracelet, then a PVD automatic wind with red dial, and a PVD quartz with green dial. I was temped to buy a blue dial automatic, but this was getting nuts, and I'll spend the money on a second battery for my new eBike instead. Victorinox f'd up bad when they discontinued this series.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Got the battery changed and pressure tested today, and thought maybe I'd wear my Dive Master 500 for a day before hiding it back in it's drawer.

This was my first of four Dive Master 500s, having added a PVD quartz with black dial and bracelet, then a PVD automatic wind with red dial, and a PVD quartz with green dial. I was temped to buy a blue dial automatic, but this was getting nuts, and I'll spend the money on a second battery for my new eBike instead. Victorinox f'd up bad when they discontinued this series.
The Dive Master is one of those Watches that I really like, but never owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
278 Posts
Giving the Omegas a break today.

·
Registered
310 Posts

Have a good day, everyone!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Today's like Friday already, as everybody and every thing stops in Savannah tomorrow, as always on St. Patrick's Day (the actual Friday for ya'll) and this Sherman tank of a watch (Naval Battleship?) will be my weekend warrior as of 5:00, unless my wife nicely requests I wear a green dive watch, hmmm. Our population will swell from 136,000 to the neighborhood of 536,000, as 400,000 or more revelers will come to town for the parade and parties. Consistently 2nd in popularity/attendance--usually just behind Boston, NY or Chicago. 400,000 and only 200,000 (according to who you ask) went to the Presidential Inauguration in Wash. D.C.--Priorities....Then again, for some reason, 13 to 14 million people come every year just to walk around...

No where in Omega literature did it indicate if this watch is rated for spillage of green beer or Irish whiskey, but I've a hunch I'll be OK. (Or that at least my watch will be)

Omega Day 4  wood bead bracelet.jpg

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Admiring the open 6 on my 16013. Happy Thursday!
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts