WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
I think I discovered how to paint the lettering on resin bezels -->

With this classic supervising inventory @ warehouse until Thursday when changing to Rising Red... All members owners of any RR Series are welcome to this trend-WRUW tryout!

And please, please, please; none owners of one of these REs, don't feel excluded (never the intention) and post as you wish... Again, this is just a tryout to have fun and if it works, days shall come for other members to invite to trends for like the Rangemans -which I don't own- and I'll post whatever comes up ;)

My very best wishes 2 all, always... Cheers!
Marcos :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Marcos, maybe you should make a new topic about Rising Red Thursday? :) I don't have any of that collection, but I really like the concept of collective wearing the same model or color, we should do that more often.

·
Registered
28,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Marcos, maybe you should make a new topic about Rising Red Thursday? :) I don't have any of that collection, but I really like the concept of collective wearing the same model or color, we should do that more often.
Morning Nik:) You're an early bird today. Just squeeze your G in amongst all the other colors. It's a great mix. No exclusions - We will have lots of red but also green, black, blue, yellow, purple, white etc etc etc then on Thursday. That was the original idea. Bit similar to Frogs Friday :) Best Tom

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Morning Nik:) You're an early bird today. Just squeeze your G in amongst all the other colors. It's a great mix. No exclusions - We will have lots of red but also green, black, blue, yellow, purple, white etc etc etc then on Thursday. That was the original idea. Bit similar to Frogs Friday :) Best Tom

People here in Slovenia often call thursdays = a small friday... just an excuse to look forward to weekend :-d Frog Friday is already a tradition, maybe ''something Thursday'' will become popular with time.

I think I'll wear my DW-6600... it's black, but it has big red letters on bezel lol :)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Thanks. It is a diver and I like diver. That's it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Yesterday I had to come to know that one of my apprentices, a very kind young lady of 24, died in a road accident last friday on her way to her professional school. She was the front passenger and her driver, a classmate, lost control over her car passing a turn and slipped into the oncoming traffic, passenger side to front. The seat belt of my apprentice ripped and she was thrown out of the car; she died immediately at the accident location. I´m completely stunned as she visited one of my seminars just the day before, and a few hours later she was dead. As far as I got the chance to get to know her, she was a very kind person - and so young! In honorific memento of her I will wear black the rest of the week, both clothes and watch. May the Lord be with her and may she find peace in his kingdom. I´m very sad...

DSC01055.jpg

·
Registered
28,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Dear Bulldog1

Very very sorry. That's beyond comprehension for most of us. Extremely sad and I send my deepest condolences and my prayers to the family, relatives and friends. Really moved that you have posted it in our forum. Take good care. Tom

1 - 20 of 61 Posts