WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WRUW Tuesday 22 October 2013

5K views 60 replies 41 participants last post by  trip024 
#1 · (Edited)
It's been awhile wearing this one. Great day to all of you.

See less See more
#4 ·
I think I discovered how to paint the lettering on resin bezels -->

With this classic supervising inventory @ warehouse until Thursday when changing to Rising Red... All members owners of any RR Series are welcome to this trend-WRUW tryout!

And please, please, please; none owners of one of these REs, don't feel excluded (never the intention) and post as you wish... Again, this is just a tryout to have fun and if it works, days shall come for other members to invite to trends for like the Rangemans -which I don't own- and I'll post whatever comes up ;)

My very best wishes 2 all, always... Cheers!
Marcos :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Thanks. It is a diver and I like diver. That's it.

#14 ·
Yesterday I had to come to know that one of my apprentices, a very kind young lady of 24, died in a road accident last friday on her way to her professional school. She was the front passenger and her driver, a classmate, lost control over her car passing a turn and slipped into the oncoming traffic, passenger side to front. The seat belt of my apprentice ripped and she was thrown out of the car; she died immediately at the accident location. I´m completely stunned as she visited one of my seminars just the day before, and a few hours later she was dead. As far as I got the chance to get to know her, she was a very kind person - and so young! In honorific memento of her I will wear black the rest of the week, both clothes and watch. May the Lord be with her and may she find peace in his kingdom. I´m very sad...

Watch Metal

#34 ·
Yesterday I had to come to know that one of my apprentices, a very kind young lady of 24, died in a road accident last friday on her way to her professional school. She was the front passenger and her driver, a classmate, lost control over her car passing a turn and slipped into the oncoming traffic, passenger side to front. The seat belt of my apprentice ripped and she was thrown out of the car; she died immediately at the accident location. I´m completely stunned as she visited one of my seminars just the day before, and a few hours later she was dead. As far as I got the chance to get to know her, she was a very kind person - and so young! In honorific memento of her I will wear black the rest of the week, both clothes and watch. May the Lord be with her and may she find peace in his kingdom. I´m very sad...

View attachment 1258667
I am very sorry to hear (read) that, I know by experience the feeling of loosing friends -people you care about tremendously- in accident or suddenly the get very sick and die... The last person leaving us was the Dad of my best friend (He was, of course, also my friend) dear Mr. Franco.

So I accompany you in feelings for the lost of this nice young lady... May Go-d take good care of her soul and give strength to her family and friends to overcome such a terrible and painful lost.

Dear Young Lady friend of our friend ZL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

#32 ·
Are you pleased with your new toy Nik? I'm going for the Tuna this year Xmas ( gift from my girlfriend, my parents and my grandpa combined ) so I'm checking out:) Its my 1st Seiko ever....
Oh yes, more then happy with it :) Actually I'm mad at myself for not getting it even earlier, that way I could enjoy in it longer :-d

Really quality made watch, everything works so smooth on it. They are famous for a reason, don't hesitate to get one |>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.