WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
back to basics today. was all ready to sell this one because it was lost amongst all my other plain(-ish) black ones but i got it new for $35AU inc. shipping so i figured id throw some bullbars at it and see if it would rekindle some love... it worked <3
feels a little weird with the thinner band but i cant stop looking at it! why cant they make a simple gdx like this?

·
Registered
28,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
My keeper today,for a last day @work before some few vacation days : )

View attachment 2402730

Have a nice day,everybody!
Yeah everyone is looking forward to it. Whole family together, meeting friends and having a good time :) Enjoy Michel. You deserve it. You're our hard night shift working member but always in good spirit. Great fella all the way :)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Hey guys, been a while. Don't get the chance to post much but as apology lots today.

My walk to work.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Yeah everyone is looking forward to it. Whole family together, meeting friends and having a good time :) Enjoy Michel. You deserve it. You're our hard night shift working member but always in good spirit. Great fella all the way :)
Many thanks,Sir Tom!Hope you ll have good time with your family and best friends too!

Wish great moment to all F17 members!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts