WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
I posted the same content for yesterday's WRUW, and because of the time difference here (West Coast Pacific-PST), I am posting the same again as below:

My first orange arrived today. (My wife doesn't know, between us!)

And he already got a fan other than myself:

Yesterday and today, till I received 7548-700H Orange, I was wearing his cousin 7548-7009 with my newly purchased Psr9696 black leather with white stitching:

This Orange is from 03.1978, my oldest (Most vintage) 7548 so far:

I love the grey border circle (I forgot, how to say? Sorry) under the lume a lot!:

The entire dial, hands, and lume is unmolested, doesn't have any patina. It was kept very well, for sure:

And some compulsory wrist fotos:

With his cousins 7548-7009 on the left, and my #3 and #4 SBCM023 side by side:

Thanks for your patience and if still looking.

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Hello Fateh,

I am trying mine on a custom made black leather strap with red stitching:

I am told it looks nice.

Mesh may be another option, but I don't remember seeing one on a mesh. Someone who has it on a mesh may chime in, hopefully.

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Dear Thian,

I love your watch, watch your watch :)

Your watches are watering my mouth, my friend! Not good . . . Now I will "have to" start chasing either you or a Seiko LM. Because of you ;-)

Wear it in the best of health . . .

Capt. Serdal
Thanks for the compliment, Cappie! :) I notice you have been adding quite a few to the collection lately!!! Addicting, isn't it! hahaha!
The Seiko LM SPECIAL with the faceted crystal is midsized so it might not please you hehehe... The caliber is 5216 from 1974!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts