WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December contains the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, the day with the fewest daylight hours, and the summer solstice in the Southern Hemisphere, the day with the most daylight hours (excluding polar regions in both cases). December in the Northern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent to June in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa. In the Northern hemisphere, the beginning of the astronomical winter is traditionally 21 December or the date of the solstice.

Gold Yellow Red Font Material property

GP early 70's quartz.

Regards,

·
Registered
41 Posts
I found this in a watch shop at a mall in the center of town two days ago. Looked to be NOS, the case was flawless and it was on the original branded strap. I changed the strap to something more comfortable and less shiny, and discovered that it had gold plated spring bars! Tissot 2031 quartz movement seems to work fine.
Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
My mood, in a word..... autumnal. Running it back for throwbackthursday, with the vintage Omega, Geneve-Dynamic, with steel, racing dial; accessorizing this beautiful piece, with an Omega, rubber bracelet.

I hope your Thursday is top-notch!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Fabulous Friday! Funky Friday! Flashback Friday! Fortis Friday!

TIL that the first automatic wristwatch was made by Fortis in 1926! Whoa. Always associated the brand with somewhat overwrought designs with trueline and Eden Roc in vintage and space watches in modern/contemporary.

Wrist roll:

Instagram: Login • Instagram

1 - 20 of 182 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.