WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Geez still Tuesday but does new G day allow me to post early? Extra permission granted?
Well what a G for the money, lovely soft strap, beautiful display crisp and clear. Nice size, long enough strap(thought would be too short like 5600/5610 etc). Home run G this for the money.
UI sucks though, not intuitive but I don’t use it anyway! Defo one to learn before using !!!

Far more impressed than expected, also brave colour wise for me to 😂

·
Registered
31,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Geez still Tuesday but does new G day allow me to post early? Extra permission granted?
Well what a G for the money, lovely soft strap, beautiful display crisp and clear. Nice size, long enough strap(thought would be too short like 5600/5610 etc). Home run G this for the money.
UI sucks though, not intuitive but I don’t use it anyway! Defo one to learn before using !!!

Far more impressed than expected, also brave colour wise for me to
Very nice @ven Big congrats Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,901 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
anyone else occasionally look at their collection and marvel at how much its changed over the years?
once upon a time, up to as recent as maybe 7-8 years ago i never thought id not only own a bunch of frogs but one of my faves would be one with one of my least fave colours, gold (tho this is the most i can handle lol). but as the way life goes, you never know how things can change. very interested, albeit apprehensive to see how my collection will evolve in the next 10 years, i can say that im getting pretty numb to the higher priced models lol

Watch Analog watch Clock Gadget Camera accessory

in other news, came across this guy on the way to work today....
Sky Cloud Botany Tree Plant

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
anyone else occasionally look at their collection and marvel at how much its changed over the years?
once upon a time, up to as recent as maybe 7-8 years ago i never thought id not only own a bunch of frogs but one of my faves would be one with one of my least fave colours, gold (tho this is the most i can handle lol). but as the way life goes, you never know how things can change. very interested, albeit apprehensive to see how my collection will evolve in the next 10 years, i can say that im getting pretty numb to the higher priced models lol

View attachment 16257026

in other news, came across this guy on the way to work today....
View attachment 16257027
Yes! It’s amazing for me how much my taste has changed . I hated the q1000 and gwn 1000(todays G). Now firm fav, taste changes. Sometimes over night, other times takes years, but it can and does happen .
You have an amazing G family full of colour and variety, just like your sneakers🤙🏻

1 - 20 of 61 Posts