WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Yes! It’s amazing for me how much my taste has changed . I hated the q1000 and gwn 1000(todays G). Now firm fav, taste changes. Sometimes over night, other times takes years, but it can and does happen .
You have an amazing G family full of colour and variety, just like your sneakers🤙🏻
omg yes. the gulfies!! i ripped on the gwn's alot when they first came out, the count by numbers manhole cover bezel was just too much but i ended up with 3 (now back to 2) and theyre still a fave. one of the few models that have the circle hour markers. same goes for the original quadmaster, struggled to like it but some of the colourways have really sold me esp. the MB version :D

thanks man, likewise to you! colour and variety is the spice of all Gs! 🙏

·
Registered
569 Posts
Long time no see, brother. Hope all is well.
Not wednesday here yet, but this little metal will be on my wrist tomorrow. Grateful for Caco and Nádia company.
Good night, gentlemen.

Instagram: cap_joao_marques
Hello Sir Had a shoulder (rotator cuff) injury in the gym while trying to do 30 kgs shoulder press... Most of the stiffness/pain has gone by the Grace of God but still have a slight pinch... hopefully will recover fully soon.... Caco and Nadia put a smile on my face..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
First rule of F17 club: don't drink and shop black Friday deals. :LOL:
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Gesture Gadget

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Watch Hand Analog watch Plant Tree

21 - 40 of 61 Posts