WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,180 Posts
Good morning, hope you are all well.

I was going to continue my self imposed trend of larger watch wearing throughout this week but, having viewed and been impressed by the enthusiasm of our friend Pete Worrall, for his Bliger Seamaster, I thought Hmm, why not? But A Seamaster wasn't on my list.

A replacement for my Smiths Everest with strong overtones of Explorer was. I'll just say this. £50 delivered.

For the past couple of days and today, Bliger Explorer

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

All aspects of the case are polished which I will brush as scratches are accrued. The bracelet is SEL with screw link pins which are fine. The slide adjust bracelet has some sharp edges but did I mention, £50?

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the movement is contained within the 40mm case. It's keeping better time than the NH35 in my RLG which I think may have picked up some magnetism in its travels.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Green Fashion accessory

The lume is meh. Strong on first exposure but fades quickly and doesn't last the night but, I may have mentioned £50?

Its a tidy little GADA watch (as long as the GA aspect isn't under much water) it wears nice enough and really, it don't matter if it takes some knocks

Stay healthy

Take it easy.

K.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
The big watch with the funny name for today - and a few of the previous days. It is a very stable watch with excellent power reserve.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Parnis? Looks excellent! Maybe some more photos, please?

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока
I think it shot out from the Parnis umbrella, but there is no Parnis branding on it. I’ll see, what I can do about photos. It is quite hard to photograph it though, so I don’t have any good ones in stock.

Reactions: PAUL H.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts