WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
gwm5610 urban lime.JPEG
Near Downtown DSM W.JPEG

Heading towards a warmer month...…………….. just not right now. The sunshine is just around the corner!!!!!! Just gotta hang in there and the highs will finally surpass 40 degrees in a week or two!

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
sqednesday

on an unrelated note, how good are roof racks?? :-! having always owned slightly sportier cars ive never been privvied to such practical luxuries but since buying the missus a mini suv and throwing some racks at it, its been a dream to be able to throw just about anything up there. its going to be a long time before the novelty wears off! :D

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Today marked the first day in almost two years that I forgot to wear a watch before I left the house. I felt as naked as a newborn. Just too much going on lately to think clearly. I'll post this placeholder photo of my PRX-8000GT until I come to my senses. Happy hump day, my friends. |>

View attachment 13950889

·
Registered
299 Posts
Today marked the first day in almost two years that I forgot to wear a watch before I left the house. I felt as naked as a newborn. Just too much going on lately to think clearly. I'll post this placeholder photo of my PRX-8000GT until I come to my senses. Happy hump day, my friends. |>

View attachment 13950889
It's almost like leaving your phone behind. 8^O LOL.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

View attachment 13950889
I put keep watches in my backpack and car.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
It's almost like leaving your phone behind. 8^O LOL.
But, but... then all my Bluetooth Casios would stop working and simultaneously combust! :-s

·
Registered
2,030 Posts

View attachment 13950889
I’ll help you out...

9A70BABD-741F-46E7-A0CD-0CCA77F3AFD9.jpeg

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
5600eg tending to my jalapenos

MI MAX 2 / Tapatalk

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,159 Posts
The racks are nice to have if hauling ski ore something.
But i had bad expiriences with wind noise, let alone center of gravity changes that scare you on twisty roads! ;)

sqednesday

on an unrelated note, how good are roof racks?? :-!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts