WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
past 2 days have been horrible.. was in the hospital getting a Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) for kidney stone that i have had for the past 8-9months also they had to place a stent for 2 months in my ureter to widen it cause it had narrowed from the last surgery (13 years ago) anyways am much better, back home resting.. when i piss it feels like im opening the gates of hell, but that should last only for a few days.. but I'm never to sick for a wrist shot!

1150347_10201179836430366_412371419_n.jpg

the good news- as soon as i got home, my wife got me a G from Rakuten! :) been wanting it for a long time.. ordered from Sunknots (my 1st time wit them, hope they are good) anyways Raktuen says today is some Obon Holiday so they might be closed. just waiting for the shipping cost e-mail.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
past 2 days have been horrible.. was in the hospital getting a Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) for kidney stone that i have had for the past 8-9months also they had to place a stent for 2 months in my ureter to widen it cause it had narrowed from the last surgery (13 years ago) anyways am much better, back home resting.. when i piss it feels like im opening the gates of hell, but that should last only for a few days.. but I'm never to sick for a wrist shot!

the good news- as soon as i got home, my wife got me a G from Rakuten! :) been wanting it for a long time.. ordered from Sunknots (my 1st time wit them, hope they are good) anyways Raktuen says today is some Obon Holiday so they might be closed. just waiting for the shipping cost e-mail.

Glad to hear you are better now, hope you a full and speedy recovery |>

·
Registered
835 Posts
It has been many months since I have worn this, in fact, I do not think I have worn it once in 2013. The one and only, black and red King:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
That sucks, never good to go to a hospital. Hope you get better soon and the G will help to speed it up :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts