WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
30,704 Posts
Nice shot DSD. This has always been my favourite rangebeast colourway. Difficult to find anymore in decent price i.e retail. May just get the band and transplant on the TF model.
Thanks a lot Yes it’s a very nice colour way. Casio & Toyota LC did a fine collaboration. Btw right now it’s difficult to predict and anticipate the price increase/ decrease of recent released models but bottom line everything out of the ordinary ( e.g. TF and TLC ) will be getting more expensive later. Your fine TF is awesome too. Be vigilant when swapping the band

·
Registered
454 Posts
I only really get time to take wrist shots when I'm in traffic. The hand on the wheel shot pretty much demonstrates the legibility issues I have with gshocks - and these screens are better than most! It's always surreal how light these are compared to my usual rotation of mechanicals.

fullsizeoutput_378f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3790.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Wow Any ref number? So uber cool! Must be vintage!
Thanks @Deepsea_dweller. This is a 1977 Ref. 17014 Oysterquartz Datejust, stainless steel case, 18K white gold fluted bezel, stainless steel and white gold integral Jubilee bracelet. Retail Price was: $3,575.00. :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
GA-2000 today that’s going to become obsolete as I’ve ordered the Gorillaz version. Not sure whether to sell it or open it up and see if it blends for some YouTube entertainment:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts