1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Happy Diwali To Everyone - The Festival Of Lights

·
Registered
403 Posts
Dad showing off his MTG-910 given to him by yours truly for his 75th birthday. He's a Doc so he has 2 of everything, but didn't have a G yet. (so far I've converted my little sis and dad). Big party Sunday and he told me he'd rather wear the G-shock than his expensive dress watch. HA! :-!

·
Registered
539 Posts
just got this today in the post......very impressed with the size and it fits nicely on the wrist too.here it is with my sons dw6900 franken-shock,which is a combination of a dw 002 module in a dw6900 casing with a dw 5600 strap for a more comfy fit on small wrists.

G-7900

Attachments

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Kudos on the pictures girly man lol hahaha j/k :)
Hehe, I had been considering this one since I started collecting G-Shocks about 6 months ago (12 pieces so far) and always questioned myself if I would be masculine enough to pull this one of, still not certain but bought it anyway ;-) (also because prices on this one are rising significantly over the last couple of months)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this new, for only $68.99, snapped it up immediately, arrived late yesterday...My "Spare" GW-6900-1 ...;-)

·
Registered
464 Posts

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Interesting 6900/002 :)

Im wearing this one right now. Just in from some chainsaw work and wood splitting...

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
This is the time of night I change into a different watch, however this ones still less than one day old so I will simply show you another view...:-d

·
Registered
391 Posts
Still wearing GW6900 that came this past Thursday. I believe the yellow version will also be somewhere in my near future, certainly before summer rolls around again. :-!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts