WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 979 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like there needs to be a single thread where watch (strap) enthusiasts come together as one to share their favourite combos, and straps they like to wear the most. A place where we can share the best rubber, silicone, NATO, Zulu, perlon straps and many more. To start, include a picture(s) of your favourite strap to wear on your favourite watch it goes with, and why you like it so much.

I’ll start with my skx009 on a navy blue kings NATO strap.
Nothing too crazy here but is nice quality. Been finding it hard to find a good rubber strap that fits the stock seiko springbars. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm game :) - today, I'm wearing my A-13a on its oxblood DeGriff strap all the way from Brussels:
Great choice! How is the Degriff? Currently wearing my A-13a on a black Hirsch Duke, but that oxblood coloring is just amazing.
thumb_IMG_1583_1024.jpg

Reactions: flydiver

·
Registered
374 Posts
Great choice! How is the Degriff?
DeGriffs are nice - simple but well made, stand up to office wear just fine :) - I have a couple (in brown, dark blue and the ox-blood) as well as a couple of Natos Jan made that I all wear regularly - no complaints whatsoever.

Currently wearing my A-13a on a black Hirsch Duke, but that oxblood coloring is just amazing.
That A-13a is sooooo cool... I want one!

Oops - I have one :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
DeGriffs are nice - simple but well made, stand up to office wear just fine :) - I have a couple (in brown, dark blue and the ox-blood) as well as a couple of Natos Jan made that I all wear regularly - no complaints whatsoever.

That A-13a is sooooo cool... I want one!

Oops - I have one :D
Sweet! Think the next strap purchase will have to be the oxblood. Brings out the black dial beautifully.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Also just received the JPM vintage from Watchobsession, which wears rather well on the LMM 01. The strap is thick, (4 mm) and tapers down to, I think, 16 mm. The quality is probably the nicest I've experienced so far and works great with the field-watch aesthetic.
IMG_1629.JPG IMG_1632.JPG IMG_1633.JPG

1 - 20 of 979 Posts