WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 966 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
So, I popped by my local auction house/used watch dealer, for the first time in something like a year. Which was when I saw it. The golden brown Hirsch Lucca. Man. I've seen this online and though "that's decent", but in person it is positively striking. This is the first strap that I really, really fell in love with right away. Granted, it would look even better would I have the blue-dial 1521, but still.

cn.jpeg
image.jpeg

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Day 2 on the Colareb Siena. Feels and looks great.
Gotta be honest, I generally do not like Colareb straps. Tried three different ones, all from different lines, and none of them really impressed me. That said, this strap looks very good with that Rolex.

In other news, here is what I had on two days ago. Hand stained croc strap from Brusnitcyn, all told, one of my favorite straps! The weird glossy thing on the crystal is just from the sun.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
^^^ Awesome looking combo!!!

Here’s my speedy wearing a toxic admiralty nato from earlier this week.

This Uncle Seiko waffle strap arrived yesterday. I think it goes with the SAR pretty well. A stint in some hot water got it whipped into proper shape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,370 Posts
MY GOD, you do own a watch that is not a Panerai! All kidding aside, the beads of rice works well on the Doxa, I could just never get into them.
LOL

Seems that way doesn't it!! But overall they are in a minority.

This thread brings out the leather collection, and Panerai aftermarket strapmakers are the absolute dogs jewels.

And this Toshi Stag skin is a fine example.

image.jpg

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
IMG_5551_Fotor99999.jpg

Just got this Borealis from a WUS member.....

81 - 100 of 966 Posts