WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All,

I came late to the Halios party and am now looking to add a BlueRing for solid everyday use. I love the way this watch looks, am utterly impressed with the feedback this watch has garnered, and was amazed with the speed at which Halios owner Jason responded to a couple of my e-mail queries. I've never owned a boutique watch before and know the Halios pieces are hard to find.

Am seeking to find one with a black dial in either brushed or bead blasted finish as long as it's in good condition and comes with everything from the original package (bracelet, Isofrane strap, pelican case, etc.).

Show me some love here. This is a gift to myself for finishing my doctoral degree in physical therapy right before Christmas.

If you've got one you're considering letting go, PM me or e-mail me directly at [email protected]. Rest assured it will be well cared for and worn frequently.

Thanks in advance,
KB

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTB: Halios BlueRing w/ Black Dial

You mean there's no one willing to let me at least try to talk them out of their BlueRing? No one even sorta kinda maybe on the fence? I'm not feelin' the love here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: WTB: Halios BlueRing w/ Black Dial

Found one! Waiting for the UPS truck to deliver in the next couple of days. Thanks WUS and Nanoman.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts