WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Like the title says, I am looking for a nice stainless steel invicta subhomage as a beater. I would be interested in time-pieces in great shape or with some scratches/dings as it is for a beater.
I am mainly looking for the models listed below with coin bezels but I am open to suggestions. Let me know what you have! Thanks!

Models: 9937, 4469, 8926, 1542, 1543, 0420

Side note: I currently have no trades available, just sweet cash! I could however sweeten the right deal with a couple complimentary cuban stogies (montecristo 4s)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - come on guys! Someone must have a nice big chunky invicta sub homage for sale?? Looking for one asap to use on a trip! Would love to find a used 1542 as the beater.

Models: 1542, 1543, 4469, 0420, and f0066 are all perfect for me! Open to other large invicta sub homages too!

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP - Come on guys, someone MUST have one of these nice big sub homages up for sale? Prefer the 1542 f0066 or 4469 but take any suggestions as well. To reiterate: Looking for a BIG (ie47mm PLUS) Black/stainless steel sub homage with cyclops. doesn't have to be invicta but these are just the ones I know. Suggestions?? What do you have???
Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP yet again! Anyone at all have an INVICTA 1542 grand diver they want to part with?? Open to other LARGE black/SS sub homages. Let me know what you have! Thanks all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts