WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 43+ mm case Kobold preferably on bracelet, automatic only, no handwinders or quartz. Not looking to spend north of $2200 for one on a bracelet or $1750 for one on strap. I am only looking for one with Pittsburgh somewhere on the dial, whether it's Pittsburgh Pennsylvania at 6 or somewhere else on the dial (like the Swiss made uss Pittsburgh chrono's) not looking for anything made in Nepal. Just personal preference. I live in Pittsburgh, and travel West PA/ Ohio, Michigan and WV selling cigars for work, and could do a face to face in those states. U.S. Sales only. Never done a wire, but not opposed to it. PayPal payment preferred. Not a lot of posts or activity, I am a public person with a public oriented job, and not looking to screw you or my reputation. Message. E with an email or phone number (text) to reply to if you have something for sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Edit handled the fix currently 1-30-16, if anyone else is selling in future, I am now specifically looking for an entry level Lynx, a large soarway, and an intrepid

1 - 2 of 2 Posts