WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve looked at a million subs in the last month. Just waiting for the right piece at the right price to come my way! I’m on All the Rolex forums and All the watch classified sites. I know exactly what I want, it’s just a matter of finding a piece in my price range.

I’m looking to buy a Rolex Submariner. Something between the 1980’s and the early 2000’s. I would consider Date & NonDate. Some of the Reference numbers I’ve been looking at: 16800, 16610, 14060, 14060M. I have to stay Under $8,500 usd; so these are the references I’m checking out.

MUST be ALL original.. Dial, Hands, Bezel, Bezel Insert, Bracelet etc. I’m looking for a watch that has NOT been over polished!!!! I prefer an ‘unpolished’ piece. Something with crisp even, even lugs! Service dials and hands are a deal breaker for me.

Watch must be 100% original!

Original punched Rolex Papers are a big plus! The main thing is I do not want to pay dealer prices!! Trade Show prices would be ideal. :) I’m seeing some beautiful pieces but everything is at dealer prices. I prefer to deal w private owners located in the United States. I really don’t want to buy internationally.

My email is [email protected]

You can find me on Instagram @Luxury_Wrist__ (two underscores after Wrist) or @RolexandRacecars

If you’re a Private owner of a Rolex Submariner in ALL original condition and unpolished, please reach out!! I would love to hear from you! I’m a serious buyer when the right piece comes my way at the right price.

I’m located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and willing to purchase in person also. Reach out if you have a sub that checks all the boxes!

thanks so much for your time!

Shawn
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts