WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 1970s Titoni Cosmo King a year ago, and have regretted it since... Looking for a replacement; vintage mens Titoni Cosmo King Day-Date "Rotomatic". Best possible condition of course and no movement issues, but I'm not looking for perfection, and I'm not particular about what year. It must be the two-tone with steel case, yellow gold fluted bezel and black dial. I would much prefer the type with the wide "baton" hands & markers (instead of the more conventional pointed hands) but I'll consider any handset as long as it's steel + gold fluted bezel and black dial. No diamonds please. I really only need the watch head, so I have no preference on the band/bracelet and none at all is fine.
TITONI1.JPG TITONI2.JPG

The pics are of the one I previously had, and I'm basically looking for an exact replacement-- or at least as close to that dial and hands set as possible. I'm in Canada and will pay reasonable shipping from wherever.

Let me know what you have! Thanks

- Nick

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!

Still looking for a Cosmo King Day/Date. I'm willing to pay a bit above the usual $200~275 ebay rates for a nice one that matches the pics' dial and hand combination....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP! Still looking for a nice two tone Titoni Cosmo King day/date with black dial! Willing to go above standard price for the specific dial and wide hands type in the pics

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP! Still looking for a nice two tone Titoni Cosmo King day/date with black dial! Willing to go above standard price for the specific dial and wide hands type in the pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts