Accessories:
Original AP strap and buckle

Condition:
  • Unpolished Condition
  • Some hairline scratches on case from prior wear
  • Clean glass and dial
  • Engravings still very visible on caseback

Description:

This is the Audemars Piguet Day-Date Moonphase 25589BA. For all the rage about Royal Oaks, it’s worth noting that Audemars Piguet actually started with the manufacturing of complicated timepieces. Their first grand complication, a pocket watch, was released back in 1899. This was followed by the thinnest calibre for a pocket watch in the early 1900s, the first skeletonized pocket watch and the world’s thinnest wrist watch. Significant to the history of horology, Audemars Piguet was a key contributor to the world of complicated timepieces. A complicated timepiece such as this Day-Date moonphase allows for so much value relative to its price point and punches well above its market value. Given that this one is from a storied house such as Audemars Piguet, this is one for the true collector who can appreciate a fine timepiece for what it truly is. The case size of the 25589BA is 33mm and runs on an automatic in-house Caliber 2124.

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts