WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new set of the SINN U1000, purchased from Sinn’s Sales Partner (AD) in China.

Full set with all boxes and papers, and all stickers are intact on the timepiece. Includes original invoice and stamped warranty card, all dating to May 2020. Copper sulphate is white as well, proof of this being a new timepiece.

This is the bracelet (fully tegimented) version of the U1000.

Update: Could not resist and have worn it a couple of times but watch is in LNIB condition.

Price is SGD 7,000 shipped worldwide with tracking from Shanghai.

This is the last chance to purchase a current dated SINN U1000 from the authorised dealer, with the full sinn warranty still available, commencing from May 2020.

Payment via bank wire only. References available for verification.

This timepiece has been discontinued a few years back, but this is one of the rare remaining stock that I found sitting in the China AD’s stockpile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Updated with pictures.

Serial No: 1060

Full set with original invoice from China Sinn Sales Partner (can be verified against Sinn Sales Partner list on Sinn’s official webpage.

Watch was purchased on the tegimented bracelet, which is unworn and placed in bubble wrap.

Silicon strap that watch is mounted on is from my other sinn piece, hence will not be included in sale.

3 year warranty commencing from 23 May 2020.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets move this. SGD 6,500 shipped worldwide with tracking from Shanghai.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SGD 6,500 shipped worldwide with tracking.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for the weekend. Adding a wrist shot.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts