WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate to let these two go, but due to some extenuating circumstances they are on the chopping block. I will deal CONUS only with funds via paypal, shipping USPS Priority with tracking. I have multiple references here and on TZ so buy with confidence. No price is ever set in stone so all offers with be entertained.

First up is a Seiko SKX007J, this watch just arrived yesterday and is in pristine condition. I am the second owner, and there are only two small wabbi marks on the bracelet near the clasp. The watch is sitting on a Seiko super oyster and comes with the original tags, both boxes and spare links. Watch keeps great time, was running 10sec fast today. I'm only asking what I have in the watch.

Seiko SKX007J: $$$SOLD$$$

Next up is a BR03-92 Stainless it was originally a gift to a salesman at a car dealership for a good year. The black cardboard box sports a gold tone plaque that celebrates the dealership's year. The watch is in roughly 95% condition based on the TZ scale. There is a miniscule scuff just above the 12 on the bezel and a series of small scuffs just below the 6 also on the bezel: these could be polished out easily. Currently running about 5sec fast a day. The watch will come with all boxes and paperwork as well as two strap changing tools and the factory nylon band which is still in the original packaging. The warranty card with this watch is unsigned (the watch was purchased in a lot for the staff of the dealership and the individual cards were not filled out.) I can email more specific pics and answer any questions.

Bell & Ross BR03-92 Stainless: $$$$SOLD$$$$

1 - 2 of 2 Posts