WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price: USD 26,000.00

Description

This is the Cartier Tank Basculante reference 2391. The Tank Basculante’s reversible case makes it one of the most desirable and intriguing among all Tanks and the uniqueness of the Tank Basculante has a cult-like following among most horology enthusiasts. Most notably, the Tank Basculante is often compared to the Reverso given that both contain the reversible mechanism in the case. However, the difference is in the details. The Tank Basculante uses a top down case design to flip the timepiece, unlike the Reverso which flips over on a horizontal axis. The crown located at the 12 o’clock which gives the case a perfectly symmetrical look. As part of the beloved CPCP collection, this reference has the signature Paris-signed guilloche dial. Released as part of the Millenium edition across 1999, 2000 and 2001, the engraved caseback has the three years of which this reference was manufactured.

Condition

This Cartier Tank Basculante 2391 is in excellent pre-owned condition. The watch has likely been worn only a handful of times, with minimal signs of wear on the case. There are some minor hairlines from prior wear but remains in excellent condition given its age. It also comes with a non-CPCP Cartier box and the original warranty booklet.

Specifications

Brand Cartier

Model Tank Basculante

Reference 2391

Case Size 26

Movement Manual Wind

Case material Yellow Gold

Bracelet material Leather

Year 2000

Condition Excellent

Accessories Original Papers, Cartier non-CPCP Box and Original 18k YG Buckle

Limited Yes. 365 pieces

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts